Discontinued By Manufacturer
AquaDyne OCTOPUS 4000 KIT
Includes Octopus 4000 w/ Backlit Display, Laboratory Grade Temperature Probe, Standard Grade pH Probe, Standard Grade ORP Probe, and pH & ORP Calibration Kit, W-10 Pro Powerline Interface & three X-10 Pro Control Modules.
The AquaDyne Octopus Controller is one of the most sophisticated, yet easy-to-use aquatic environment controllers on the market today. Designed with a powerful INTEL microprocessor, the Octopus 4000 controller includes the following features:
- Continuous monitoring of conductivity, water temperature, pH and oxidation reduction potential (ORP)
- H2O/S software with menu-driven programming environment
- Auxiliary Input supports power failure, water level or pressure alarming.
- FLASH memory that makes upgrading the Octopus 4000 with new H2O/S software a simple task.
- Local audible alarm or optional remote dial-up pager alarm capability.
- Parameter control capability for management of peripheral equipment such as pumps and lighting.
- Powerful data-logging capability that holds up to 7 days of probe data.
- Operates on 9V AC or an optional 9V DC battery backup.
- Optional X-10 support for up to 16 control outputs.
- An infrared Data Port that supports an optional hand-help HP printer for data reporting and graphical analysis.
- Single communication port supporting both direct connection to a PC or remote modem communication.
- Optional AquaWeb software - allows you to communicate with your Octopus 4000, perform advanced graphical analysis of current and historical data-from just about any Windows PC. Until now, performing even the simplest functions with a controller required technical or electronic expertise. The Octopus 4000 controller makes maintaining the optimum aquatic environment easy.