Replicating the dynamic natural qualities of sun and moon lighting, the TrueLumen LED strips combine the life-sustaining wavelengths of light with the efficiency of LED technology into a low profile, sleek lighting system. The powerful LED chips add the natural shimmering effect and rippling glow found on natural coral reefs while producing virtually no heat and consuming very little electricity. TrueLumen LED strips are available in 4 color spectrum combinations - 12,000k Daylight, 453nm Actinic, Rose or a 12,000k/Actinic combination.
- Adds the shimmering effect and enhances color
- Thing, low profile design, only 5mm thick
- Link up to 3 LED strips off one transformer using the optional 3-way splitter
- Efficient high power LED chips last up to 50,000 hours
An easy to install lighting solution, each LED strip is completely water resistant and will add vibrancy and movement to almost any aquarium. Their low profile design (only 5mm thick) make them an excellent addition to any nano-style aquarium, canopy or light fixture. All systems feature high-output Power LED chips mounted on a flexible, water resistant strip which can be installed using the strip adhesive or mounting screws (both included.) Each strip measures 10" x 0.5" wide. (3-way splitter sold separately)
* TrueLumen LED Strips require a 12V Transformer for use (sold separately)
* Optional 3-way splitter