Kessil takes another leap forward in the Spectral Revolution with the A350 Tuna Blue LED aquarium light. Using the latest Dense Matrix LED technology. Featuring an intense, point-source LED aquarium light, Kessil's specially designed optics focus and direct light both efficiently and effectively. Not only do these long-lasting LED aquarium lights save energy, they eliminate excess heat that is characteristic of traditional broadband sources. This tunable light provides a beautiful shimmer effect, boosts coral growth and color, and can easily be tuned to emit a range of spectrums from 10000K Special Blend to Actinic Special Blend and every shade in between.
The advanced thermal design of Kessil LED lights prevents them from heating up your tank and also ensures they’ll shine brightly for years to come. Kessil light is densely packed and features a high-power LED array that creates the beautiful shimmery effect of metal halide lighting without the excessive heat and power consumption. Highlight the kaleidoscope of colors in your coral reef with Kessil LED reef lighting.
FEATURES (A350 & A350W):
- Superior Optics: Expertly designed optics effectively directs spectrum-specific light for deeper penetration into aquariums.
- Dense Matrix LED: Generations ahead. Unparalleled high-power, 86.5W dense LED array emits intensely bright light.
- Vapor Cooling: Advanced vapor cooling thermal management system keeps LED`s running efficiently.
- A350 Gooseneck Coming Soon.
- Standard A350 model designed for aquariums 24” or deeper, or where high-intensity is desired (available for pre-order now).
- Wide angle A350W model designed for larger area coverage, with a beam spread of 70 degrees vertically (140 degrees edge-to-edge). Besides being a general-purpose aquarium light, the A350W is a great fixture for large frag tanks because of its vivid light output, compact size, energy saving efficiency, wide-angle coverage, and cool output.
- Illuminator Power Consumption 86.5 Watt Maximum
- Listed Power Supply Input 100-240 VAC 47-63 Hz Output 24 VDC, Maxiumum 1.87A
BEST PRACTICES FOR INSTALLATION AND MAINTENANCE:
- To hang the LED for aquarium use from a wood, acoustic or similarly textured ceiling, mount a metal hook and hang the light by its ring. The metal hook should have diameters of at least 2.5mm and thread numbers of at least 6.
- For sufficient airflow, the intake and venting holes should be at least 12 inches from surrounding obstructions.
- Kessil recommends A350 lights to be placed 1 to 2 feet above the aquarium being illuminated.
- Plug the light’s power supply into an outlet with the proper specifications.
- Do not use the A350 lights outdoors. They are intended for indoor use only.
- Keep the air vents and fan clear of dust. To clean the fan, insert the tip of a CO2 (or similar) dust blower into one of the vent slots and spray.
- Keep the diffuser (lens) clean. If the diffuser becomes contaminated with water, dust or other particles, clean it with isopropyl alcohol. Wet a cotton swab or a napkin in isopropyl alcohol and gently wipe the surface of the diffuser and let it dry.