Removes scratches from acrylic aquariums and many forms of plastic and wood surfaces. Molded case contains instructions, 8 sheets of progressively graded "crystal pad", cotton flannel, sanding block and 3/4 oz. "Final Polish".
- Removes scratches from acrylic Aquariums.
- Crystal pad, the sanding material in this kit, has been used to polish plastic surfaces for over 20 years in the aircraft industry. The abrasive crystals are cushioned within a thin soft resilient material. This cushion allows the large abrasive crystals to recede into the soft material creating an even cutting plane.
- Can be used wet or dry.
- Removes scratches even under water!
- Includes 8 different progressive grades of crystal pads, sanding block, 3/4 oz. bottle of final polish liquid abrasive with anti-static agent, flannel cloth and molded plastic case.
- Economical to use. Outlasts common abrasives up to 7 times in dry applications, and up to 15 times with wet applications.
- Restores your acrylic aquarium to its original new luster!