- State-of-the-art Ozone Generator for home aquariums
- Complete range (1-100 mg/hr) variable output ozonizer
- Utilizes high frequency switching technology
- Designed for use in a humid environment
- No regular maintenance required
- Interface with all Redox (ORP) controllers
- Includes 250cc Air Drier
Ozone is a natural purifying agent made up of an unstable form of oxygen and is a very strong oxidizer.
The ORP (Oxidation, Reduction Potential or Redox) is a measure of the oxidization capacity of water.
A low ORP indicates a high (and undesirable) level of organic matter in the water. Excessive ozone will affect the delicate chemical composition of seawater.
Therefore, it is preferable if the ORP is monitored and used to determine when ozone should be applied.