The Ultimate Wavemaker
The WaveMaster Pro creates randomly flowing and ever changing water currents in an aquarium by automatically switching powerheads on and off with its microprocessor controller.
The effect the Wavemaster Pro creates in the aquarium is dramatic: not only corals but also other aquarium inhabitants display their natural "bloom" and behavior.
The Wavemaster Pro offers several smart options and settings that make this device suitable for practically every marine aquarist and aquarium set up. Maximum power load up to 720W.
2 Aquarium set up options:
- Reef mode facilitates feeding of invertebrates that live on suspended particles or plankton, by giving sufficient time to feed, without losing the food into the bio-filter or protein skimmer.
- Marine mode facilitates feeding by the smallest as well as the largest fish by temporarily switching off the all but one of the powerheads, while the main pump keeps running the water through the life support systems.
4 Different strengths of wave motion:
- Gentle—Slow random waves
- Rolling—Short periodic waves
- Turbulent—Fast random waves
- Alternating—Sequential 4 hour periods of Gentle, Rolling and Turbulent wave programs
- A pre-programmable 8 hour night period that switches automatically to
- a calmer wave motion.
- Controls up to 4 powerful water pumps.
- Dedicated main pump option.
- 4 preprogrammed wave motions: gentle, rolling, turbulent or alternating.
- Night mode, automatic 8 hour period providing calmer seas at night.
- 2 feeding modes, specific programs for reef or marine tanks.
- Maximum power load up to 720W.
- Soft start to protect pumps.
- Fully grounded power outlets.
What's in the Box:
- Red Sea Wavemaker
- 5.5` grounded power cord