Brightwell Aquatics Replenish - Liquid Trace & Minor Minerals for all Marine Aquaria 500ml / 17oz
- Unique complex that replaces trace and minor elements used by fishes, corals, and other invertebrates, and which are lost through chemical filtration (protein skimming and use of filtration media such as resins and activated carbon).
- Provides 29 minor and trace minerals, all present in natural seawater ratios.
- Does not contain minor or trace elements not expressly known to be utilized by marine organisms or take place in chemical interactions.
- Composed of purified water and ultra-high purity materials.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Replenish provides only those minor and trace elements found by oceanographers to exhibit non-conservative behavior in seawater (meaning that they are depleted by biological and chemical reactions taking place within the photic zone) and that are safe for human handling. Elements are present in natural seawater ratios (i.e. the ratios in which they are present in seawater).
Of the detectable elements in seawater, 11 are minor elements and 52 are trace elements. Between the two groups, at least 13 elements appear to be expressly-required for the growth of primary producers such as algae, and an additional 18 are either incorporated into living tissue/skeletal material or undergo chemical interactions that cause their depletion in surface waters.
All Brightwell Aquatics liquid water care supplements are made with purified water and high purity materials.
We develop formulae for aquaria based on empirical data, using observation and measurement rather than theory.
Guaranteed Analysis & Ingredients