SpectraPure® 90gpd CSP RODI System w/ Automatic Membrane Flush incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Filter, 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filter, plus a 33% greater capacity SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity 10” DI cartridge.
Automatic Flush System, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included. The dual-probe TDS Meter monitors the output of the RO membrane, as well as the final DI water.
You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” water. Ultra-high purity water at an economical price, this system maximizes pure water production through application of laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges. An Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) is used to periodically rinse the accumulated impurities and concentrated waste water from the surface of the RO membrane to help increase the life of the membrane.
The AFC will flush the membrane for a short period at start-up, every hour during operation, and at shut-down.
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis membrane
- Ultra-pure water and extended membrane life
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity (“HC”) DI Cartridge with semiconductor grade resins
- Long-life high-efficiency 0.5 MicroTec™ micron sediment filter
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Dual-probe TDS Meter
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Automatic Flush Control system (AFC) for extended membrane and DI life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 15” x 7” x 16
- 3-year manufacturer`s warranty