SpectraPure® 90gpd MAXCAP® RODI System w/ Manual Flush Valve incorporates a high-silicate removal TFC membrane, 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment and 0.5 micron Carbon Block Filters, plus the new 33% larger capacity MAXCAP® and SilicaBuster™ High-Capacity DI Cartridges.
Manual flush valve, ASO Valve and Float Valve are included, and two Dual-Probe Inline TDS Monitors measure water purity at 4 different points in the system.
You can be always be assured of “000 TDS” product water. These systems maximize pure water production through application of the laboratory grade resins used in our specialty deionization cartridges, providing 99.95% Silica Removal and Extended DI Cartridge Life.
Ultra-high purity DI water at a half the cost!
- 90 gallon per day, high-rejection thin-film composite Reverse Osmosis Membrane
- 2:1 waste ratio produces 50% less waste water
- 33% larger High-Capacity (“HC”) MaxCap® DI Cartridge has 4 times more capacity than a typical mixed-bed DI cartridge.
- 33% larger High-Capacity (“HC”) Silica-Buster™ DI Cartridge maximizes silica & phosphate removal.
- Ultra-high efficiency 0.5 micron MicroTec™ Sediment Pre-Filter.
- 0.5 micron Carbon Block Pre-Filter with 20,000 ppm-gallons chlorine removal capacity.
- Two Dual-Probe Inline TDS meters: One monitors RO Membrane performance and one monitors DI cartridge performance.
- Tri-color custom pressure gauge indicates when to change prefilters
- Manual flush valve for longer membrane life
- Automatic in-line shutoff valve saves water
- In-line ball valve for manual system shut off
- Float valve for unattended operation
- Clear filter housings
- Durable, no-rust mounting bracket
- 6-foot feed tubing, 8-foot product and waste lines included
- Housing wrench for easy filter removal
- Garden hose adapter for tap water hookup
- Dimensions: 20” x 7” x 16
- Ultra-high purity DI water at an economical price ... DI water production cost cut in half!
- 3-year manufacturer's warranty