Construct a stunning pond waterfall or stream bed masterpiece like the professionals. The TetraPond Waterfall Foam Sealant is an essential part of pond waterfall construction and is the design secret behind waterfalls with personality. Expanding black foam helps keep rockwork in place and fills in gaps for a watertight seal. Moving water travels over rockwork rather than through it to maintain dynamic water flow. Includes foam applicator nozzle for direct and precise application. The TetraPond Waterfall Foam Sealant dries tack-free in about five minutes and can be trimmed with a knife in one hour. Cures in 12 to 24 hours. Safe for fish and plants. 12 ounce can.
Note: Cannot be shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, or Puerto Rico.
- Expanding foam sealant for pond waterfall construction
- Black foam seals gaps between waterfall rockwork
- Watertight seal between rockwork enhance waterfall effect
1.Clean surfaces to be foamed from dirt, oil, and debris.
2.Shake well, screw nozzle adapter onto valve stem.
3. Position the valve down and gently press the trigger to dispense foam. First, test on an experimental surface.
4.Apply to all cavities between the rocks in the waterfall. Fill cavity up to 1/3 of the total size to allow the foam to expand.
5. Dries tack-free in about 5 minutes.
6. Can be trimmed with a knife in one hour. Cures in 12-24 hours. Do not run water over it until fully cured.
7. Store can upright indoors, in a dry and cool location. Leave nozzle on can. To reuse, cut 1" off nozzle tip.
Content: Polymeric Isocyanate Pre-polymer and Hydrocarbon Propellant.
Safety Guideline: This product is extremely flammable during dispensing. Wear impervious gloves, eyewear and suitable clothes. Use in a well-ventilated area. Use in temperatures between 68-80 degrees Fahrenheit.